Haringey Youth Network
Haringey Youth Network provides support for youth organisations who operate in the London Borough of Haringey, primarily from the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS). We are led by The Selby Trust, a local based charity which has delivered to the Haringey community for over 25 years.
- Training Opportunities
- Information on Funding
- Grants* (subject to funding)
- Events and Networking Opportunities
We also deliver or co-deliver a number of youth programmes within the community.
Our aims are to:
- Ensure better co-ordination and collaboration between youth organisations in Haringey
- Pool resources
- Promote funding opportunities so more investment for young people comes to the borough
- Provide high quality training and access to information
Membership to the Haringey Youth Network is free. Organisations must meet the following criteria:
- Work with young people between 11-25 years old
- Deliver in the London Borough of Haringey
- Be a not-for-profit organisation
Membership is annual, based on the date you applied. Membership gives you:
- Priority access to training
- Priority access to events
- Regular information about funding opportunities
Please complete the form below for your organisation to become a member. Please note: individuals cannot become members. Membership is not endorsement of your organisation's services.