Selby Centre - Corona Virus
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak the Selby Centre will only be open to distribute food to people in need on Thursdays 5pm - 8pm. All other services and projects at Selby Centre have closed.
For guidance on coronavirus testing for essential workers who are self-isolating, please click on the link below which contains crucial information provided by the Government.
If you require help with food or sanitary products please call Sally on 07710 642 029 or Moussa on 07802 487 971.
We did not take this decision lighly and are following government guidance.
If you require help please see the phone lines below:
- Connected Communities (Haringey Council): 0208 489 4431
- Homes for Haringey (for rent and repairs): 0208 489 5611
- Citizen Advice (Haringey): 0300 330 1187
- Mind (Haringey): 0208 340 2474
- Solace Women's Aid (Domestic Violence): 0208 885 3557