Selby Urban Village: Licensee workshop
On Wednesday 9th September, Karakusevic Carson Architects (KCA) held a workshop with Selby Trust licensees and staff at the Selby Centre Sports Hall, in what is the first event to take place at the centre since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.
With social distancing measures in place, and hand sanitisers and other safety measures in place,
the event took place in our recently refurbished spacious Sports Hall.
The workshop, in the format of a presentation with time for discussion after each section, was a great opportunity for our staff and licensees to gain thoughts and insights into the potential future of the Selby Centre site and the wider Selby Urban Village development.
The workshop also provided KCA a great opportunity to understand more about the existing model of the building, individual workspaces, and needs for the centre, and any recommendations to how the site can be more fit for purpose following the completion of the development.
Through the workshop, Development Manager Jack Skinner was introduced to many of the Selby staff, licensees and KCA.
The workshop was great, and reflective of this was the good turnout who enjoyed the presentation and discussions!
- Last Man Standing - history of posterity songs and their origins unique to the Irish Traveller community in the UK
- Selby Urban Village: Launch of project website
- Development Manager at The Selby Trust
- Latest News from Selby Boxing Club (New September Timetable)
- Voluntary and Community Sector Pledge: Selby Trust a strategic partner!