Time & Location
24 Feb 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
About the Event
The National Lottery Community Fund (TNLCF) is running a series of funding workshops jointly with the Bridge Renewal Trust. In this workshop, you'll hear from the Fund’s local Funding Officer for Haringey more information on the Reaching Communities and Partnerships funds and guidance on the application process. It is also an opportunity to ask questions.
About TNLCF The National Lottery Community Fund can help you to make a difference in your community. TNLCF Reaching Communities and Partnerships Funding streams are for proposals over £10,000. Reaching Communities and Partnerships offer flexible funding for up to 5 years for organisations in England that want to take action on the issues that matter to people and communities. With the COVID-19 pandemic still with us, TNLCF will continue to support people and communities most adversely impacted by COVID-19. Tell me a bit more about the difference between Reaching Communities and Partnerships funding? Reaching Communities will offer funding for individual organisations. Alongside this, we recognise that lot of people want to work together to achieve their goals, so we offer Partnerships funding. This funding is for people who want to work and develop ideas, together with others. All information can be found at: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/ Who can apply?
- a voluntary and community organisation
- a registered, exempt or excepted charity
- a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO)
- a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee - you must be a registered charity OR have a not-for-profit 'asset lock' clause in your articles of association
- a community interest company (CIC)
- a school
- a statutory body (including local authorities, town, parish or community council)
- a community benefit society
- a co-operative society - you must have a not-for-profit 'asset lock' clause in your society rules and also be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority
a group of organisations, as long as they're led by an eligible organisation.
Visit the Eventbrite link for more info.